Check the background of your financial professional on FINRA's BrokerCheck
The content is developed from sources believed to be providing accurate information.
The information in this material is not intended as tax or legal advice. Please consult legal or tax professionals
for specific information regarding your individual situation. Some of this material was developed and produced by
FMG Suite to provide information on a topic that may be of interest. FMG Suite is not affiliated with the named
representative, broker - dealer, state - or SEC - registered investment advisory firm. The opinions expressed and
material provided are for general information, and should not be considered a solicitation for the purchase or
sale of any security.
Copyright 2018 FMG Suite.
Limited Right of Use/Ownership of Contents: The contents of the website are intended for the personal, noncommercial use of its users. All information, data, commentary, logos, and other materials published on the website (the “contents”) are protected by copyright, trademark and/or all other applicable intellectual property laws, and are owned or controlled by us or a party credited as the provider of such contents.
General Information: The contents of this website are made available for informational purposes only. This website is not intended to provide any investment, tax or legal advice. No materials contained in this website constitute a recommendation to engage in securities transaction or pursue a particular strategy or an offer or solicitation to buy or sell any security.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Limitation of Liability: You expressly understand and agree that:
- Your use of the website is at your sole risk. The services provided through the website are provided on an “as is”, “as available” basis. We expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Some jurisdictions do not allow for the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you.
- Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the website is done at your own risk and you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or any component connected thereto, or loss of data that results from the download (intentional or otherwise) of any such material.
- You expressly understand and agree that Compton Wealth shall not be liable to you for any damages arising out of or related in any way to your use of the website or the services provided through the website, whether such damages are direct, indirect, incidental or otherwise, including but not limited to lost profits, lost savings, lost opportunity, lost sales, loss of goodwill or reputation, or any other intangible loss, and whether arising under theories of contract, tort or otherwise, and regardless of whether Compton Wealth has been advised of the possibility of such losses.
Products: The materials available on this website are not an offer or a solicitation of an offer to buy any of the products, nor shall any of the products be offered or sold to any person in a jurisdiction in which such offer, solicitation, purchase, or sale would be unlawful under the securities law of such jurisdiction.
Restrictions on Use: You may not:
- Copy, display, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, or otherwise distribute any pages, text, images, material, or other content of this website without express written consent.
- Copy, modify, or display any of the products’ or Compton Wealth’s name, logo, text, or images in any way without express written consent.
- Modify or use the pages, text, images, material, or other content of this website for any other purpose.
Limited License: Individuals may, for personal use only, bookmark or point to any page within this website. Other users may link only to Compton Wealth’s home page, www.comptonwealth.com, and, in doing so, must deliver our home page address, www.comptonwealth.com. Linking in any other way is prohibited without express written consent.
Modifications: We reserve the right from time to time to make modifications and changes to the website, including but not limited to discontinuing, temporarily or permanently, any service offered by us or through the website, with or without notice. You agree that we shall not be liable to you or to any other party for any changes and modifications to the website.
We also reserve the right to modify, add, or remove portions of these terms at any time. We suggest you check periodically for changes. If you use the website after we post changes to the terms, you accept the changes. We reserve the right to monitor use of the website.
Third Party Sites: As a convenience to you, we may provide, on this website, links to websites operated by third parties. If you link to one of those websites, you will leave the Compton Wealth website. We hereby expressly disclaim any responsibility for the content, policies or destructive elements, such as but not limited to viruses, of any third-party website which may be linked to on the website. Compton Wealth makes no warranty or representation regarding, and does not endorse, any third-party website. Links do not imply that Compton Wealth or the website sponsors, endorses, is affiliated or associated with, or is legally authorized to use any trademark, trade name, logo or copyright symbol of Compton Wealth or any of its affiliates.
Submissions: Any communications or materials you submit through this website will be treated as non-confidential materials and should not be considered “secure”. By submitting any correspondence to us, you expressly grant us a global nonexclusive license to publish, reproduce, sell, disclose, distribute or use such material for any purpose whatsoever. You hereby further grant us the global nonexclusive right to use any ideas, concepts or techniques embodies in such materials for any purpose whatsoever. Material that is copyright protected may not be submitted without permission from the copyright owner, and you are solely responsible for the failure to obtain any such permission.
The Financial representative associated with this website may discuss and/or transact securities business only with residents of the following states: California (CA), Florida (FL), Hawaii (HI), Maryland (MD), Michigan (MI), New York (NY), North Carolina (NC), South Carolina (SC), Tennessee (TN), Texas (TX), Vermont (VT), Virginia (VA), Washington (WA).